These banners mounted on x-shaped stands let you display promotions and other messages easily. Highly portable and easy to set up or change, our X-banner stands include the banner, stand, and carrying case—so you can take your brand practically anywhere. Use the tools on this page to place an order for your custom design today.
Hear What Customers are Saying
What Makes Our X-Banner Stands Better?
No Limits on Order Size
Ready When You Need ‘Em
Frequently Asked Questions about X-Banner Stands
How Long Do X-Banner Stands Last?
When Should I Use X-Banner Stands vs. Regular Banners?
Regular banner stands may be more practical in environments where you want to display your message more permanently—like office or retail settings. These banners tend to cost more while being larger and heavier than X-banner stands. As a result, they are also less mobile (although ours still come with carrying cases).
How Do I Set Up Little Rock’s X-Banner Stands?
Setting up your X-banner stands once you receive them from us is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Remove your x-banner stand from the carrying case and spread the frame out on a flat surface
- Attach each of the grommets in the banner to one of the banners arms
- Raise the stand and pull the arms apart until they lock into place and form an X shape
- Adjust the feet of the stand to make sure it’s stable and level
How Should I Send My Design Files?
- ⅛” bleed
- Outlined fonts
- CMYK colors (use Spot PMS instead if trying to print Pantone colors)
If your design requires specific colors, we strongly recommend ordering a proof before printing in volume.
Where Does Little Rock Ship To?
- Canada Ground Shipping (4-5 days): $9.99
- Canada Express Post (2-3 days): $19.99
- Purolator Express (1-2 day): $24.99
- Calgary City Limits (+1 Day): $9.99
- Calgary Curbside Pickup: FREE
Can I Set Up An Account with Little Rock Printing?
You may also like…
How to Use Canva to Create Print Ready PDF Files
In this concise 5-minute video, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to export your Canva designs into high-quality PDFs, perfect for printing. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned Canva user, this guide is designed to help you get your designs print-ready in no time!
How to Design Greeting Cards in Canva
Learn how to design a four-page folded card, with each page serving a specific purpose. You’ll learn how to choose the right size, create custom designs, and add elements like images, text, and logos.
Order a Free Paper Sample Kit
Want to learn more about our Paper and Media, click below to add a FREE SAMPLE KIT to your cart today. Simply fill out the form here and we will ship you a FREE KIT.
If you want you can always come to Curbside Pickup and grab one as well.