Our counter cards let you put your personality into all kinds of retail, hospitality, and customer service environments. Create custom happy hour menus for tabletops, QR code displays, or info cards for retail kiosks with our different material options and order through Little Rock here.
Hear What Customers are Saying
Why You Can Count on Our Counter Cards
Impeccable Print Quality
Your Cards on Your Timeline
Frequently Asked Questions about Counter Cards
How Can My Business Use Counter Cards?
- Advertise new products or services in retail locations
- Highlight specific product features or benefits
- Display happy hour menus or QR codes in restaurants
- Announce special offers or discounts
- Promote seasonal or holiday sales
- Display branding in other customer-facing areas
Can I Put Multiple Counter Card Designs in the Same Order?
- The same size
- Ordered at the same time
To place multiple card designs in the same order, choose the total number of cards for all orders above before submitting. Then, send all design files to [email protected] and specify the breakdown for each (for example, 4 designs with 250 copies each).
How Should I Send My Files?
- ⅛” bleed
- Outlined fonts
- CMYK colors (use Spot PMS instead if trying to print Pantone colors)
If your design requires specific colors, we strongly recommend ordering a proof before printing in volume.
How Do I Order Proofs?
Where Does Little Rock Ship To?
- Canada Ground Shipping (4-5 days): $9.99
- Canada Express Post (2-3 days): $19.99
- Purolator Express (1-2 day): $24.99
- Calgary City Limits (+1 Day): $9.99
- Calgary Curbside Pickup: FREE
Can I Set Up An Account with Little Rock Printing?
You may also like…
How to Use Canva to Create Print Ready PDF Files
In this concise 5-minute video, we’ll walk you through the simple steps to export your Canva designs into high-quality PDFs, perfect for printing. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned Canva user, this guide is designed to help you get your designs print-ready in no time!
How to Design Greeting Cards in Canva
Learn how to design a four-page folded card, with each page serving a specific purpose. You’ll learn how to choose the right size, create custom designs, and add elements like images, text, and logos.
Order a Free Paper Sample Kit
Want to learn more about our Paper and Media, click below to add a FREE SAMPLE KIT to your cart today. Simply fill out the form here and we will ship you a FREE KIT.
If you want you can always come to Curbside Pickup and grab one as well.