Hear What Customers are Saying
Why We’re a Cut(out) Above
On Time—All the Time
Frequently Asked Questions about Life Size Cutouts
What Materials Do Your Life Size Cutouts Come In?
How Long Will My Cutouts Last?
Can I Put My Life Size Cutout Outside?
How Do I Know What Size to Order My Cutouts In?
- Determine the aspect ratio of your image: this is the proportional relationship between the height and width of your image. Find it by dividing the height of your image by its width—for example, if your image is 2400 pixels high and 1800 pixels wide, the aspect ratio would be 4:3 (2400/1800=1.33).
- Choose the intended height of your cutout: our lifesize cutouts can be made up to 72 inches high, depending on your needs.
- Calculate the width of your cutout: once you know the aspect ratio of your image and the intended height of your cutout, calculate the width of the cutout by multiplying the intended height by the aspect ratio. For example, if you want a cutout that is 6 feet tall (72 inches) and your image has an aspect ratio of 4:3, the width of your cutout would be 96 inches.
- Adjust the width if necessary: depending on the resolution and quality of your image, you may need to adjust the width of your cutout to avoid distortion or pixelation. Email [email protected] if you have any questions and we’ll help walk you through the process.
How Should I Send My Files?
For best results, convert your image to a hi-res PDF with:
- ⅛” bleed
- Outlined fonts (if your image has any text)
- CMYK colors (use Spot PMS instead if trying to print Pantone colors)
Where Does Little Rock Ship To?
Our life size cutouts ship anywhere in Canada! Shipping charges are calculated at checkout, based on your address and delivery type:
- Canada Ground Shipping (4-5 days): $9.99
- Canada Express Post (2-3 days): $19.99
- Purolator Express (1-2 day): $24.99
- Calgary City Limits (+1 Day): $9.99
- Calgary Curbside Pickup: FREE
Can I Set Up An Account with Little Rock Printing?
You may also like…
PRICE BREAKS DESIGNED FOR SMALL BUSINESS.
If you are printing the same size, same material and printing at the same time you can combine your quantities together for bulk pricing!
For example, if you have labels of four different flavours and want 250 copies of each, submit all four files and purchase the total quantity of 1,000 units.
PREPARE YOUR PRINT READY FILES IN CANVA.
It has never been easier for you to build beautiful, professional print ready files for your project.
We recommend you use Canva.com to build your print file.
Once you have a design, you can download a PRINT PDF from Canva and then use it to order your printing. Here is a 5 minute tutorial on how to use this software for your next print project.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT.
Order a FREE SAMPLE anytime, we want you to be sure that your print job turns out exactly like you want it.
To place a sample order, set your quantity to a low number of copies and apply the coupon code “FREEPROOF” at the CART/CHECKOUT stage to discount your sample order to $0.00. If the sample turns out the way you hoped for, just repeat this process and submit your paid order once you are happy with how your project turns out.
PREDICATABLE AND PRECISE TURNAROUND TIMES GIVES YOU CONTROL AND CERTAINTY.
Each product page will offer the available speeds available for your print project. Usually ranging from +1 Business Day to +5 Business Days.
Our daily cutoff is Noon Mountain Time, from the time we get your files, approvals and order into the system.
Order a Free Paper Sample Kit
Want to learn more about our Paper and Media, click below to add a FREE SAMPLE KIT to your cart today. Simply fill out the form here and we will ship you a FREE KIT.
If you want you can always come to Curbside Pickup and grab one as well.