Custom stickers are the perfect way to make any design, logo, or image into a custom sticker.
- Gloss and matte finishes
- Durable vinyl options
- Clear or white background choices
- Fully customizable design options
Frequently Asked Questions
You can send your files a couple different ways.
- You can upload your files on the product page or at checkout (you will see this option twice in case it gets missed) but don’t worry you only need to drop your files into one of the available locations.
- You can submit your order with no files then send your files separately to email@example.com and reference your order number (you can attach them to an email or use a File Transfer Link)
- You can submit your order with no files then send your files separately using our FILE TRANSFER link. Be sure to reference your order number in the file transfer.
Yes we deliver anywhere in Canada, shipping is calculated at checkout based on your order details and your address. Here are the delivery options at checkout:
- Curbside Pickup (2222 Portland Street SE, Calgary Alberta)
- Calgary Flat Rate (+1 day) delivery = $9.50
- Ground Shipping Canada Wide
- Or you can supply your courier account number and we can use your account to ship
The custom size calculator allows measurements to the nearest 0.25" (quarter inch) for pricing.
- To place a custom size order your product to the closest size available online.
- Then send a followup email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact sizing and your order number (and/or include that detail in Special Instructions) for example 3.16x4.64” labels purchase them at 3.25x4.5” labels and send in the exact measurement as per above.
Yes, quantities can be combined for better price breaks if the different designs are the same size, same paper/stock and ordered at the same time (ie. 250 x 4 designs, order 1,000) and send the files and quantity breakdown to email@example.com
Some exceptions apply
Almost every product on our store can be ordered as a minimum of 1 copy, so if you need a proof order a small batch order the same way you would place the full order.
Alternatively, you can place your full order and request a hard copy proof by emailing the request with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
First time ordering, we recommend that you order a Coated vs Uncoated Sample Packs they are free and are printed samples of all our paper options.
Yes, you can either pay as you go online with Debit or Credit. Keep a card on file, or you can complete LittleRock New Client Application 2020
Complete the form and send it to email@example.com
Yes we do, we offer up to 3o minutes free of Graphic Design on print projects, which generally is enough to cover the first 1-2 revisions. After that we charge $1.25 per minute as needed.
To start a design project simply email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include logos, details, verbiage, and what type of product you are printing. We will send back a design within 2 business days.
The best file to print from is a High Resolution (HIgh Quality) PDF, exported with ⅛” bleed, outlined fonts and built to scale in the CMYK color space. When trying to print Pantone Colors, use Spot PMS colors as opposed to CMYK values. If color is critical, we always recommend that you order a proof before ordering the entire order. You can also submit other file types like JPEG, etc but the quality may not be as good.
Any shape any quantity, cut individually, not on a roll.